01 February 2011

Hey 02

January taught me a lot.
  • Being away over the holidays made me realize how much I need my South 7 friends in my life.
  • My work ethic needs to improve. I have 6 courses and I'm not doing nearly as much work as last term.
  • Setting a good first impression on people & taking the time to know everyone really comes to pay you back in the future. I'm so glad that someone remembered me all the way from August and decided to let me sit on their coucil based on my positive attitude & interest I expressed in it. I already love these people.
  • I need to stop rebounding. There's nothing wrong with hooking up, but to have random makeout seshs with people I barely know all because of a loss in interest in someone else is kinda extra.
  • My neck has taken brutal damage this month. I think I've been wearing scarves ever since I got back here. I wish I had a fatter neck so it wouldn't bruise so easy. Apparently some people are starting to think I'm a manwhore so I should stop or at least be subtle about it..
  • I need to pull my shit together in terms of finding us a house next year.
  • The new Laurier, Renison, and REV friends I made this weekend are fucking jokes.
  • Chugging vodka without chasing is not the best idea. Especially when you're still pre-gaming.
  • I need to drag my ass to the gym as often as I used to.
  • David & Alex are the funnest people to pull city missions with. Never laughed so hard in my life.
  • I can't wait to get crazy on reading week. AE days, crazy nights. That's what it's about.
  • Smd and fuck off.

Bring on February, bitch.

No comments: